We are a family owned company doing business since 1960.
We are located in Central Mexico and all our strawberries have been grown using state of the art technology and natural farming techniques in each of our own fields. We offer:
For Frozen Fruits we can offer:
- Conventional (all Natural) :
As natural farmers:
- We use the minimal possible of synthetic pesticides, herbicides and soil fumigants.
- We don't use genetic engineering.
- We don't use sewage sludge as fertilizer.
- We do improve the quality and fertitlity ofthe soil.
- We do protect water quality.
- We do grow cover crops to reduce soil erosion.
- We use natural techniques and bilogical systems for pest and weed control.
Before we can label our products we have a 3rd party auditor coming to our operations to inspect our farms where the strawberries are grown to make sure that we are following all the rules necessary to meet USDA standars.
We are inspected and certified by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) www.ccof.org under the USDA (NOP) specs.